Resurrection-St. Paul School originated at St. Paul’s Church in downtown Ellicott City. Father Michael Ryan opened the doors of St. Paul Parish School on September 11, 1922. The school started with six grades and a total of 75 students. Since then, the school relocated to Paulskirk Drive in Ellicott City and has expanded to include students from PreK 3 through eighth grade. There are currently 475 students enrolled for the 2022-2023 school year. For more information on our school’s history, click here.
Cheers to 100 years!
The year-long RSPS centennial year celebration officially kicked off with celebratory Masses at St. Paul’s Catholic Church and the Church of the Resurrection on Sunday, September 11, 2022, exactly 100 years to the day that Resurrection-St. Paul School’s legacy began.
We invite everyone (alumni, parishioners, families, and friends) to join us in this milestone celebration, 100 years in the making!
Join us to celebrate at the Resurrection-St. Paul’s “Gatsby-Style” Centennial Gala & Auction.
- Saturday, March 25, 2023 at Turf Valley Resort
- Featuring “live” entertainment provided by Mood Swings big band, cocktail hour with hors d’oeuvres, a sit-down plated surf and turf dinner, open bar, “live” and silent auctions, dancing and so much more!
Please Join Us! It just won’t be the same without you!
Important Upcoming Dates
March 24th -26th – Centennial Celebration Weekend
- March 24, 2023 – Alumni Reunions – more information to follow
- March 25, 2023 – Resurrection-St. Paul School Open House
- March 25, 2023 – Resurrection-St. Paul School Centennial Gala
- 5:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m. at Turf Valley Resort – Live band, sit-down dinner, auctions (silent and live). Master of Ceremonies will be Jamie Costello of WMAR.